General Site Rules
- The Royal Cornwall Events Centre is open to the public. Please take care of your personal belongings as Creation Fest cannot be held liable for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
- The only pets allowed on site are registered assistance dogs. On arrival, please let the welcome and/or information team see your certification and ensure that your dog is wearing its official vest/jacket, as they will not be allowed on site without these.
- No drugs are allowed on site except for medical purposes. Anyone found in possession of drugs will be evicted from the site and refused further entry. All drug-related incidents will be reported to the police.
- Alcohol is not allowed on site at any time.
- Smoking is not permitted inside buildings, marquees or individual tents at any time.
- Any aggressive behaviour will result in you being asked to leave the event site immediately and may be reported to the police.
- Please stay out of areas marked out of bounds.
- Outdoor ball games are to be finished by 22:00.
- Please use roller blades, skateboards, scooters and bicycles in the designated areas.
- Professional-standard photography or videography equipment is only allowed on site with prior agreement of the Creation Fest media team. If you are a media professional and wish to film or photograph the event, please contact us prior to the event.
With the government’s relaxation of restrictions, we’re asking all attendees to take personal responsibility and to show respect to others across the site.
Please do not travel to Creation Fest if you have tested positive, are showing symptoms or are required to self-isolate as per the government’s guidance.
There will be allocated spaces at the main stage for those wanting to keep extra distance from others.
Please practice good hygiene by regularly washing hands and using the hand sanitisers provided around the site. We recommend wearing a face mask indoors where distance cannot be maintained and in congested areas.
If you develop COVID symptoms whilst on site, please immediately self-isolate in your tent/caravan, call our Control Office on +44 7925 948339 and leave the site as soon as possible.
- No mixed-tent sharing (no males and females sleeping in the same tents unless married or with family).
- After arrival, all vehicles must be moved to the designated car park. Vehicles are not permitted to be parked beside tents or caravans.
- Please observe the 10mph speed limit when driving on site and use hazard lights at all
- Please respect the site curfew between midnight and 07:00. If you want to stay up late,
please respect those who are trying to sleep. Remember that noise carries across a
campsite at night.
- Electric hookups will be marked clearly on each pitch and must not be used by other